Qualitas Holding S.A.B. de C.V. Its a holding, where its subsidiaries specialize in car insurance. The business model is based on excellence in service and cost control.
Quálitas directs its efforts to meet the needs of security and tranquility of its policyholders, with the largest network of service offices in Mexico, presence in Central America and the United States of America, considerable knowledge of the market and constant innovation of its products and services.
- Mexican Insurance Company founded in 1993 by Mexican investors.
- Quálitas has been rated the #1 auto insurance company in Mexico from 2008 up to date, consecutively.
- More than 371 servicing offices nationwide (and still growing) specialized in auto insurance.
- Our claims adjusters’ network are trained and certified by CESVI in 361 possible casualty scenarios.
Your Tourist Auto Policy includes:
- Coverage includes business a/o pleasure trips. OK for US and Canadian residents in Mexico.
- Type of eligible vehicles: Cars, SUV, light trucks (up to 3.5 tons), Vans, RV’s and Motorcycles.
- Car rental payment for damage, theft or collision.
- Days of coverage may be from 1 day up to 1 year.
- Limited territory option allows your clients to save on annual and semi-annual premiums.
- Fixed deductibles for Collisions ($500), Total Theft ($1,000) and Glass Breakage (20% of the
replacement value of the glass) on Annual and Semi-Annual policies.
- Claims are settled in US Dollars.
- Third Party Liability limit (CSL) available up to $300,000.
- Medical Expenses for Occupants limit available up to $20,000 per occupant (coverage excluded for
- Legal and Roadside assistance.
- Personal Accidents and Travel assistance.
- 3 coverage options:
-Third Party Liability Only
-Full Coverage PLUS
- Limited Territory option: Coverage is provided only within the Mexican states of:
Baja California (North), Baja California Sur, Sonora, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, Durango, Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, Jalisco, San Luis Potosí, Zacatecas, Nayarit and Aguascalientes and available for Annual and 6-month policies.