CHUBB IN THE WORLD
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded P&C insurance company and the largest commercial insurer in the U.S. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides personal auto coverage as well as commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The Standard & Poor's rating agency has placed ChubbMX in its ranking of financial strengths within the category of AAA (financially stable).
CHUBB IN MEXICO
Established in Mexico in 1999, we offer insurance programs to both multinational and domestic companies. In May 2013 ACE Limited acquired ABA Seguros, Mexico’s fourth-largest personal lines carrier, and in January 2016, ACE acquired the Chubb Corporation, creating the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company operating under the renowned Chubb name. All combined, Chubb has now an even stronger presence on the US/Mexico border with offices in Tijuana, Hermosillo, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Reynosa and Monterrey. With our head office located in Mexico City and a bilingual team with more than 20 years of experience on the Mexican Car Insurance market, Chubb Mexico is a company that represents energy, drive, optimism and a can-do attitude, the commitment to our clients is our new badge of honor associated with quality and unparalleled service.
Chubb Mexico has been # 1 best positioned Mexican Car Insurance carrier for the Auto Tourist Program “5 years in a row” with a market share of 29.26% by 2017, and have become the second-largest personal lines carrier in Mexico.
- Third Party Liability
- Medical Expenses for Occupants
- Legal Assistance and Bail Bound
- Road Assistance: Towing expenses, flat tire, empty fuel, jump start, locksmith
- Ambulance ground and air transportation
- Transfer to domicile due to a traffic accident
- Hotel expenses for convalescence or force majeure
- Ticket for a family member in case of hospitalization
- Car rental / bus service to continue trip or return to domicile
- Personal accidents and travel assistance
This package includes all the benefits of the Liability Only Package, and adds the following services:
- Collision and Upset
- Total Theft
In addition to acquiring the basic coverages - Physical Damage, Total Theft, Third Party Liability, Medical Expenses, Roadside and Legal Assistance – our Platinum Endorsement, will give you the following benefits:
Intentional and malicious damage to or destruction of the Insured Vehicle up to Actual Cash Value. See terms and conditions.
Theft of permanently installed parts and accessories in the Insured Vehicle up to Actual Cash Value. Restrictions apply, see terms and conditions.
Deductible waiver in case of an Uninsured Liable Third Party when initial estimated damages exceed the deductible specified in the Policy. Restrictions apply, see terms and conditions.
Automatic increase in Medical Expenses coverage in case of an Uninsured Liable Third Party. Restrictions apply, see terms and conditions.
Automatic authorization to repair damages in the U.S. with no labor rate adjustments.
A fixed deductible apply for applicable coverages with no percentage of the sum insured.
In addition to the above, your Tourist Auto Policy includes:
- Bilingual Staff attention 24/7.
- Repair your vehicle in Mexico or USA.
- Third Party Liability limit (CSL) available up to $1,000,000 USD.
- 24 Hours Medical References in the Full Mexican Territory.
- Land and Air Ambulance Transportation Due to Emergency.
- Transportation or Repatriation in Case of Death.
- Trip Continuation for Occupants in Case of an Extended Illness, Theft, Total Loss or Extended Repair.
- Round Trip Ticket and Hotel Stay for an Appointed Person.
- Unlimited Roadside Assistance in case of Lockout, Emergency Fuel Service, Flat Tire Service, Jumpstart Service.
- Towing Service up to $1,000 in Mexico in case of automobile accident or mechanical breakdown.
- Rental Car Payment Due to Mechanical Failure, Accident or Theft of The Insured Vehicle.
- Tourist Information.
- Urgent Message Transmission.
- Preferential hotel rates.
- Airplane ticket reservations.
- Car Rental Reservations.
- Low-Cost Vacation Week.
Chubb Ratings in Mexico
Standard and Poor's Global Rating
Chubb Seguros Mexico, S.A. has been awarded the highest financial strength rating "mxAAA". The agency also found that Chubb Seguros México is and will be for years a strategically important subsidiary for Chubb Ltd as their expectation is that the operation of Chubb in Mexico will continue to generate solid results.